Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Busy Week

For those of you who are faithful readers of this site, I want to apologize for the lite posting as of late. Many of you are aware that I am moving this weekend to Wichita, KS. to be the Student Pastor at Metro East Baptist Church. This is a big change for me and my family. First, it is a move to a place where to be sure where it was we had to pull out a map. Second, we are leaving the PCA, a denomination we love but can no longer minister in because of my convictions on baptism. I will post more on this in the next few weeks. Third, we are leaving behind an amazing group of friends and a youth ministry I have enjoyed leading. Tonight is our last Wednesday Night Bible Study and it is going to be hard to say "good-bye" to these kids. Fourth, I will be leading a much larger youth ministry at a much larger church. However, I am nothing but excited about ministering to and getting to know these kids. Actually thanks to facebook I have been able to get to know some of them already.

O.K. enough of that...How about some short posts...

I have been listening to a lot of different music lately including but not limited to Duffy, Peggy Lee, Van Morrison, Lena Horne, and Daughtry.

I have been reading Sex, Sushi and Salvation by Christian George and also before going to sleep at night I have been reading The Magician's Nephew.

Alot of my time is spent playing with my new toy which I still look at and stand in complete disbelief that I own such a thing. Worlds would have been conquered for such a thing not too long ago. I am still very pleased with it. It is easy to use and I am still learning all that it can do.

No comments: