Monday, May 12, 2008

Music on Monday



Sorry blogging has been so light lately. Last week my wife and I were in Wichita looking for a house. We found one and have a contract on it already...today is the inspection so pray that all goes well. I was also sick this weekend...I hate being sick. And being sick on Mother's Day is terribly unfair to my sweet wife.


Alright, well I am right now listening to The Boss's debut album, Greeting's From Asbury Park, NJ. It's agreat album and you can really hear the influence of Van Morrison on this one. Nebraska will always be my favorite. It's got songs that stick with you and you can't get rid of even if you try.
The following is one of my favorites from his debut, its called "Growin Up"







And the following is "This Hard Land"...easily one of my favorites.





No comments: