Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Prophetic Voice of Steve Camp


I have been listening to Steve Camp since High School. Doing My Best was a staple for youth group. Justice was a kick in the teeth. And My best friend, Head and I must have listened to Consider the Cost a thousand times. His prophetic message in CCM was rivaled only by Keith Green. I did not know this but the big difference between Steve and Keith besides the former being alove and later being in glory was their theology.

Steve is an impassioned teacher of Reformed Theology.

Steve Camp has 2 sites.
Audience One is his main site full of articles by him and theologians both alive and dead...mostly dead ones though. You can also download or just listen to his music. He has a whatever you can afford donation policy for his music. CAMPONTHIS is his venture into the blogoshere. Again, there are lots of good resources, links and thought provoking, gut-wrenching, soul-satisfying words there.

No comments: