Saturday, April 07, 2007

Don't Waste Your Life


I probably have a few readers out there who have not read Don't Waste Your Life by John Piper. If you have not I would highly recommend you do so. There is no other book in print I would recommend more highly than it. I have given away dozens of copies and I have watched it change people, myself along with them. It is singular in its message and not a book to be trifled with. You do not just walk away from such a book. Either it changes you or you are cold to the touch...perhaps an overstatement but it rings true from I have seen and known. having read it now about 10 times its message spills over into my work as a youth pastor. I work in lives on the path of waste.

The
website dedicated to this message is chock full of helps. There are video podcasts and more.

Also if want to start reading the book right now go
here.

No comments: