Sunday, November 12, 2006

Surgery Tomorrow Morning

Tomorrow morning I will be having out-patient surgery on my herniated disc. Am I excited about going under the knife, albeit a small knife? No. But I am really excited anout releif from the immemse unending pain I have had now for about a month.

I will have to rest for two weeks. No driving for a week. And I cannot pick up anything weighing more than 10 pounds for 6 weeks. The good news is I can do most of my job and read a lot, not to mention maintain this blog.

Thanks for any prayers offered up for me and my family.

Update: The surgery was a success and I am home. I did have to stay overnight because of some spinal fluid leakage. It has given me a headache but that is about it and it will go away soon. No aches or pains in the leg or back. All praise to God in heaven.

No comments: