I wanted to post what I found to be a helpful set of questions as regards "true beauty" which comes from pages 134 and 135.
1. Do I spend more time each day caring for my personal appearance than I do in Bible Study, prayer and worship?
2. Do I spend excessive money on clothes, hair, and makeup, or is it an amount that is God-honoring?
3. Do i want to lose weight to "feel better about myself," or do I desire to be self-disciplined for the glory of God?
4. Am I on a quest for thinness to impress others, or do I seek to cultivate eating habits that honor God?
5. Do I exercise to try to create or maintain a good figure, or do I exercise to strengthen my body for God's service?
6. Is there anything about my appearance that i wish I could change, or am I grateful to God for the way he created me?
7. Am I jealous of the appearance of other girls, or am I truly glad when I observe girls who are more physically attractive than I?
8. Do I covet the wardrobe of others, or do I genuinely rejoice when other girls are able to afford and purchase new clothing?
9. When i attend an activity, do I sinfully compare myself with others, or do I ask God to show me whom to love and how to do it?
10. Do I ever dress immodestly or with the intent of drawing attention to myself, or do I always dress in a manner that pleases God?
These ladies also blog at Girl Talk.