Thursday, June 04, 2009
First Post in 3 Months
10 Reasons Why I Love Wichita In No Particular Order
1. MEBC - The church I serve, full of people I love.
2. The weather... the other day it was 93 with a heat index of 90. Awesome.
3. Bella Luna - the best Hummus I have ever had.
4. QT - imagine a clean convenience store... no really.
5. Mead's Corner - Unreal good coffee, gelato and phenomenal service.
6. College Hill - The coolest neighborhood in the ICT.
7. 8th Day Books - The coolest bookstore ever with the largest collection of books of the works of the Church Fathers west of the Mississippi.
8. Freddy's - It's like an addiction my family has fallen into.
9. The Keeper of the Plains - A piece of art by one of my people for my people. ;-)
10. Thai Tradition - The best Pad Thai I have ever had.