Sunday, July 06, 2008

Reasons Why I Love My New Church

I love being a part of MEBC. The following are only some of the reasons why...

1. The gospel of grace is preached with intensity and conviction and excellence.

2. The gospel of grace is believed.

3. The gospel of grace is exhibited.

4. I am part of an amazing Pastoral Staff and we have amazing support staff who alos love MEBC.

5. I have an amazing Student Ministries Staff.

6. The sovereignty of God is preached fearlessly.

7. The music on Sunday morning is perfect.

8. I get to be a part of the discipleship of dozens upon dozens of Junior High and High School students and college students.

9. The parents of my students are unreal encouraging.

10. There is a palpable affection for the lost among the people of Metro East Baptist Church.

No comments: